Provide technical assistance on air quality permitting and dispersion modeling projects. Develop supporting emission rate calculations and regulatory reviews for New Source Review, State, and Title V permit applications, renewals and amendments. Perform air dispersion modeling analyses. Help manage compliance assurance programs for a variety of industrial clients with complex technical/regulatory issues. Prepare emission inventory reports and quantify air pollutant emissions and impacts. Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Expert level proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of plant operations in the power generation, midstream, downstream, and production sectors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent English verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and write technical reports, correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to perform and manage multiple varied tasks and to promptly identify and analyze complex compliance risks.
- Must be able to handle quick changing situations under stress and to work extended hours on short notice when required.
- Able to travel periodically away from Houston area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in environmental, chemical, mechanical, or electrical engineering.
- 2 to 5 years of related consulting or industry experience.
- Prior direct operations experience at a power plant, chemical plant, or refinery preferred.
**eSPARC does not accept recruiting agency resumes**
To apply for Environmental Associate, Air Quality submit your résumé using the form on this page.
← back to job listing