eSPARC has performed environmental due diligence assessments of numerous power generation facilities in Texas. We conduct an in-depth analysis of the environmental status of each facility to uncover potential financial and operational risks for investors. Our reviews include strategic searches of publicly available information that is often not included in the seller data room to better understand the true environmental picture of an asset. Go back to Representative Environmental Due Diligence Projects.
Our reviews also include standard environmental program documentation such as:
- EPCRA TRI/Tier II Reporting, SPCC Plans, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3), and Waste Management Programs.
- Appraisal of allowance position for the relevant cap and trade programs including the Mass Emission Cap and Trade Program (MECT), Acid Rain Program, Clean Air Interstate Rule (CAIR), and Cross State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR).
- Regulatory impact assessment of new and forthcoming regulations.
- Review of safety incidents at the sites, and assessment of implications on operations and well-being of employees.
- Review of historical Phase I ESAs for the sites.
- Review of status of various environmental-related programs:
-Incoming Water Supply & Treatment
-Wastewater Treatment program
- Evaluation of permits and authorizations, including:
-State New Source Review Permits
-Title V Permits
-Maintenance Startup and Shutdown (MSS) Permits
-Permits by Rule
-Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permits