Combined-Cycle Power Plant in Maricopa County, Arizona: eSPARC provided due diligence assessment services for one Unit in a 2,144 MW combined cycle facility. The facility is comprised of four identical power blocks with each block consisting of gas turbines paired with a HRSG for providing steam to a steam turbine generator. Go back to Representative Environmental Due Diligence Projects.
Specific tasks completed as part of this effort included:
- Review of Annual Title V Compliance Program
- Evaluation of SPCC plan, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3), Waste Program and Registration, Aquifer Protection Permit, storage tank authorizations and groundwater well distribution
- Examination of the facility’s zero liquid discharge status
- Identification of future emission costs
- High level analysis of the environmental, safety and regulatory compliance performance of the relevant unit