Provide compliance support to clients in a variety of industries located throughout the United States. Two to five years of experience in the areas of air permit compliance, wastewater, water supply, waste characterizations, waste disposal, remediation, and auditing required. Must be able to review, develop, and implement of policies, standards and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable permits and regulations. Will be required to interpret laws regulations, permit requirements and keep abreast of the changing regulatory landscape so that cost effective solutions may be provided to clients. Must be able to interface professionally with regulators and officials, including preparing for and coordinating inspections, responding to information requests, developing strategies, permit modifications and renewals, and reviewing routine compliance reports. Expected to assess potential regulatory consequences of significant changes in project operations and to participate in incident investigations, root cause analyses, and corrective action plan implementation as requested.
- Expert level proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent English verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and write technical reports, correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to perform and manage multiple varied tasks and to promptly identify and analyze complex compliance risks.
- Must be able to handle quick changing situations under stress and to work extended hours on short notice when required.
- Able to travel periodically away from Houston area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in environmental, chemical, mechanical, or electrical engineering.
- 2 to 5 years of related consulting or industry experience.
- Prior direct operations experience at a power plant, chemical plant, or refinery preferred.
**eSPARC does not accept recruiting agency resumes**
To apply for Environmental Associate, Multi-Media submit your résumé using the form on this page.
← back to job listing